Festival season is officially upon us, and eager attendees are looking for the perfect 'fits to flex at major events such as Lollapalooza and Outside Lands. But if you’re wondering what to wear to a festival, you’re not alone. Festival outfits can run the gamut, whether you're into a low-key crop top with shorts or a statement mini dress with a fringed jacket. Whatever your getup, there's a QUAY component that you can't overlook: the accessories. For a little boost of inspiration, here's our 2023 festival accessory guide to have you stepping out onto the scene in style.
Our Favorite Festival Sunglasses
Sunglasses are one of those must-have music festival accessories. First things first: they protect your eyes when you're enjoying sets out in the sun all day — we especially love a polarized pair to watch our faves without worries about glare. And, of course, sunnies amp up your specs appeal. If you're looking for the just-right shades to throw on for your fit, check out QUAY’s Festival Edit. Here are just a few fan-fave festival sunglasses to keep on your radar:
- NARROW DOWN: These sleek and scaled-down frames add that wink of flair to your look if you've always wanted to ride the small sunglasses trend.
- CENTER STAGE: Turn heads in our bold and stylish new shield with hints of metal hardware on this flush lens add a modern twist to an infamous retro design. is a luxe Y2K statement maker all on its own.
- CALL THE SHOTS: A sharp cat eye to lend your look extra edge? Yes, please.
- BIG TIME: Circular sunglasses never go out of style during the festival circuit, and this simple, modern silhouette is a go-to.
- LEVEL UP: If you love a classic square frame that’s timelessly chic, this pair is a must-have with its contrast brow detail.
Chic Headwear for Festivals
Festival hair accessories come in all shapes and sizes. Hats and hair scarves are especially refreshing for those peak sunlight hours to keep your head feeling nice and cool — you can always go with a simple bucket hat or straw hat if you've already got a statement piece in your fit. But many festival enthusiasts also opt for eye-catching fedoras, flower crowns, sunburst headpieces, and hair clips to turn heads their way.
Accessorizing with Jewelry for Festivals
When it comes to festival accessories, don't forget the drip. Turn heads your way by adding a touch of glam to your outfit. Depending on your look, you can reach for chain necklaces, stackable rings, hoops, and more. One statement piece can make your outfit, but you can also take a layered approach if you're working with dainty jewelry.
Best Bags to Wear to a Festival
Outfits for music festivals can't be complete without a go-to bag for essentials like your phone, battery pack, and water bottle. With everything from waist packs to crossbody bags available, your options are infinite. Double-check with your venue to see if there are any rules you need to be aware of — you may need to bring a clear bag or under a specific size.
Accessories can take your 'fit to the next level, so remember that the little extra deets make the biggest difference. Start your festival look with a pair of QUAY sunglasses.