How do I get QuayRx glasses?
- Obtain a valid, unexpired prescription from an optometrist.
- We are excited to be filling prescriptions only at our Valley Fair store, so stop in and visit us there.
- Order your prescription glasses with one of our Valley Fair associates for just $85.
- Receive your glasses at your doorstep in 10-12 days.
I don’t have a prescription or my prescription is expired, what do I do?
- Call up your regular optometrist and make an appointment. Don’t have one of those? Find an available doctor here. Be sure to ask your doctor to include your pupillary distance (PD) measurement on your prescription.
How can my prescription data be used?
- Quay stores do not keep physical copies of prescriptions. After you’ve made your purchase, they’re kept within your customer profile, which you can access here.
- Your prescription information is for reference purposes only.
What if my prescription changes and I want a new pair?
- If your prescription changes within one year, stop into the Valley Fair store, and we’ll give you 15% off a new pair.
Can you handle all prescriptions?
- We currently fill single vision +/- 4 and astigmatism (cylinder (CYL) value) of +/-4.
PRODUCT & PRICE
What styles can I choose from?
- We have tons of prescription-ready frames for you to choose from, including many of the faves you already know and love, like HARDWIRE and POSTER BOY.
$85 for everything? How is that possible?
- Quay believes you should be able to explore and express every side of your selfie without breaking the bank.
Tell me about the lenses. What features are included?
- Anti-reflective, anti-glare, scratch + smudge-resistant coating
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Thin, light, and high-definition lenses
- Absorbs 35% of all blue light + up to 90% of the most harmful HEV rays
What is UVA/UVB?
- UV rays – or ultraviolet radiation – is the part of sunlight which can cause sunburn, skin damage, and skin cancer. Just like sunscreen for your skin, UV protection can help protect your eyes from harmful rays, which can cause damage to your eyes and the skin around your eyes.
What is blue light protection?
- Blue light is emitted by the screens that surround us daily, and may cause symptoms like blurry vision, headaches, eye strain, loss of sleep, and more. Lenses treated with Blue Light Filtering Technology help block this potentially harmful blue light.
What does anti-glare mean?
- Anti-glare coating is a great solution for eliminating haze or glare from poor lighting conditions. The visual benefits of lenses with anti-glare coating may include sharper vision with less glare when driving at night and greater comfort during prolonged screen time.
- With reflections reduced, the lenses look nearly invisible, drawing more attention to your eyes and helping you make better "eye contact" with others.
What is a high-definition lens?
- High-definition lenses allow light to pass through faster than industry-standard lenses. This results in a more crisp, higher definition viewing experience.
Will you fill prescriptions in frames that are not purchased from Quay?
- At this time, we only fill prescriptions in select Quay frames.
How long does it take to complete my order?
- Once you have passed off all necessary info (valid, unexpired prescription; PD measurement; and optical center) to a Quay associate, your order will be delivered within 10-12 business days.
How will I know when my order is on the way?
- You will receive email confirmation with a tracking number once your order has shipped.
How do I check the status of my order?
What products can I purchase through my insurance?
- Most plans cover prescription glasses as well as an annual exam. Find an available doctor here + contact your insurance carrier to confirm the exact details of your plan.
What is a flexible spending account (FSA)?
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) + health savings accounts (HSA) are employee or insurance sponsored programs that allow you to set up a pre-tax account for specific health care costs. If you’re not sure if you have an FSA or HSA, check with your employer or insurance carrier.
Can I use my FSA or HSA dollars?
- We accept FSA or HSA dollars for all prescription purchases as long as your benefit card is affiliated with a major credit card.
Will my insurance cover this purchase?
- We’re keeping your wallet happy with $85 all-inclusive glasses – 100% UVA/UVB protection, blue light filtering technology, and anti-glare, smudge + scratch-resistant lenses. Quay is considered an out-of-network provider, so you can apply for reimbursement if you have an out-of-network benefit included in your vision insurance – see below for links to reimbursement forms for common insurers. If the form asks for a provider name, we’re Quay Eyeware (nice to meet ya).
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
How do I adjust the fit?
- Every gorgeous face requires a custom fit. We want your glasses to be uniquely yours. Many of our glasses feature adjustable nose pads for an easily customized fit, and if you need further adjustments, we always recommend coming to us. Stop into our Valley Fair location and the Quay team can help you out.
What do I do if I’m experiencing issues with my new prescription glasses?
Style me please–what is my face shape?
- Close to the Valley Fair Quay store? Stop in and let one of our specialists help you find the perfect pair for your face + vibe. If you’re not near the Valley Fair store, get schooled on your face shape online.
Can I get a prescription in my sunnies?
- Not yet, but check back soon.
What is the return policy on prescription glasses?
- We have a 30-day return policy. We’re happy to refund or exchange your new prescription specs if you aren’t seeing hearts. We offer free shipping on returns and exchanges.
How do I set up a return or exchange for my prescription glasses?
- Come back and see us at Valley Fair or email us at email@example.com within 30 days and we’ll get you started.
What is your warranty/guarantee?
- We have a one-year, no-scratch guarantee. If your lenses get scratched within that timeframe, we’ll offer a one-time replacement for free. If you have any other issues with your frames, let us know – we’re happy to replace any frames damaged as a result of manufacturing defects within three months.