How do I get QUAYRx glasses?
- Obtain a valid, unexpired prescription from an optometrist.
- Order your prescription glasses with one of our store associates for just $95. We are excited to offer QUAYRx prescription eyewear at select stores – for locations or virtual assistance, email us at QUAYRx@quayaustralia.com.
- Receive your glasses at your doorstep in 16 days.
I don’t have a prescription or my prescription is expired, what do I do?
- Call up your regular optometrist and make an appointment. Don’t have one of those? Find an available doctor here. Be sure to ask your doctor to include your pupillary distance (PD) measurement on your prescription.
How can my prescription data be used?
- Quay stores do not keep physical copies of prescriptions. After you’ve made your purchase, they’re kept within your customer profile, which you can access here.
- Your prescription information is for reference purposes only.
Can you handle all prescriptions?
- We currently fill single vision +4 to -6 and astigmatism (cylinder (CYL) value) of +/-4.
What is single vision?
- Single vision lenses are made with one prescription throughout the entire lens to correct for a specific field of vision (distance, intermediate, or reading). If you're nearsighted or farsighted, this is the best option for you.
PRODUCT & PRICE
What styles can I choose from?
- We have tons of prescription-ready frames for you to choose from, including many of the faves you already know and love, like HARDWIRE and POSTER BOY.
$95 for everything? How is that possible?
- Quay believes you should be able to explore and express every side of your selfie without breaking the bank.
Tell me about the lenses. What features are included?
- Blue Light filtering techology
- Anti-reflective, scratch + smudge-resistant coating
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Thin, light, and high-definition lenses
What is UVA/UVB?
- UV rays – or ultraviolet radiation – is the part of sunlight which can cause sunburn, skin damage, and skin cancer. Just like sunscreen for your skin, UV protection can help protect your eyes from harmful rays, which can cause damage to your eyes and the skin around your eyes.
What is Blue Light technology?
- Quay Blue Light glasses feature lenses with Blue Light Technology, which helps filter certain High Energy Visible (HEV) light from digital screens that, in some people, may contribute to symptoms like tired eyes, vision blur, and sleeplessness.
What does anti-reflective mean?
- Anti-reflective coating is a great solution for eliminating haze or glare from poor lighting conditions. The visual benefits of lenses with anti-reflective coating may include sharper vision with less glare and greater comfort during prolonged screen time.
- With reflections reduced, the lenses look nearly invisible, drawing more attention to your eyes and helping you make better "eye contact" with others.
What is a high-definition lens?
- High-definition lenses allow light to pass through faster than industry-standard lenses. This results in a more crisp, higher definition viewing experience.
Will you fill prescriptions in frames that are not purchased from Quay?
- At this time, we only fill prescriptions in select Quay frames.
How long does it take to complete my order?
- Your order will be delivered within 16 days, after you’ve passed off all necessary info (valid, unexpired prescription and PD measurement) to Quay.
How will I know when my order is on the way?
- Following your order confirmation, you will receive email confirmation with a tracking number once your order has shipped.
- QUAYRx glasses are custom made for you, so it can take up to 10 days to receive a shipping confirmation. Need more info? Email us at QUAYRx@quayaustralia.com.
How do I check the status of my order?
- Email us at QUAYRx@quayaustralia.com.
What products can I purchase through my insurance?
- Most plans cover prescription glasses as well as an annual exam. Find an available doctor here + contact your insurance carrier to confirm the exact details of your plan.
What is a flexible spending account (FSA)?
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) + health savings accounts (HSA) are employee or insurance sponsored programs that allow you to set up a pre-tax account for specific health care costs. If you’re not sure if you have an FSA or HSA, check with your employer or insurance carrier.
Can I use my FSA or HSA dollars?
- We accept FSA or HSA dollars for all prescription purchases as long as your benefit card is affiliated with a major credit card.
Will my insurance cover this purchase?
- We’re keeping your wallet happy with $95 all-inclusive glasses that include frames + prescription lenses with blue light filtering technology, anti-glare, smudge + scratch-resistant lenses, and 100% UVA/UVB protection.
Quay is considered an out-of-network provider, so you can apply for reimbursement if you have an out-of-network benefit included in your vision insurance – see below for links to reimbursement forms for common insurers. If the form asks for a provider name, we’re Quay Eyeware (nice to meet ya).
Please consult your vision care plan administrator for further questions regarding coverage.
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
How do I adjust the fit?
- Every face requires a custom fit. We want your glasses to be uniquely yours. Many of our glasses feature adjustable nose pads for an easily customized fit, and if you need further adjustments, we always recommend coming to us. Stop into one of our stores and the Quay team can help you out.
What do I do if I’m experiencing issues with my new prescription glasses?
- Sometimes it takes a few days to adjust to a new prescription, but if you’re having ongoing trouble, email us at QUAYRx@quayaustralia.com to help determine the issue.
Style me please–what is my face shape?
- Close to a Quay store? Stop in and let one of our specialists help you find the perfect pair for your face + vibe. If you’re not near a Quay store, find your face shape online.
Can I get a prescription in my sunnies?
- Not yet, but check back soon.
What is the return policy on prescription glasses?
- We have a 30-day return policy. We’re happy to refund your new prescription glasses if you aren’t seeing hearts.
How do I set up a return for my prescription glasses?
- For returns, come back and see us at one of our select optical stores or email us at QUAYRx@quayaustralia.com within 30 days + we’ll get you started.
What is your warranty/guarantee?
- We’re happy to replace any frames damaged as a result of manufacturing defects, during normal use, within one year (e.g. lens peeling, loss of frame decal, etc.).