RX PRODUCT + PRICE
What do I get for $95?
- For $95, our QUAYRx glasses include frames + prescription lenses with serious specs appeal. Our prescription lenses are high-index and feature blue light filtering, anti-reflection, UV protection, scratch- and smudge- resistance. Plus, all orders come with a hard case + microfiber cloth.
Tell me about the lenses. What features are included?
- Blue light techology
- Anti-reflective, scratch + smudge-resistant coating
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Thin, light, and high-index lenses
What is UVA/UVB?
- UV rays – or ultraviolet radiation – is the part of sunlight which can cause sunburn, skin damage, and skin cancer. Just like sunscreen for your skin, UV protection can help protect your eyes from harmful rays, which can cause damage to your eyes and the skin around your eyes.
What is Blue Light Technology?
- Quay Blue Light glasses feature lenses with Blue Light Technology, which may help filter certain High Energy Visible (HEV) light from digital screens that, in some people, may contribute to symptoms like tired eyes, vision blur, and sleeplessness.
What does anti-reflective mean?
- Anti-reflective coating is a great solution to help reduce haze or glare from poor lighting conditions. The visual benefits of lenses with anti-reflective coating may include sharper vision with less glare and greater comfort during prolonged screen time.
- With reflections reduced, the lenses look nearly invisible, drawing more attention to your eyes and helping you make better "eye contact" with others.
What is a high-index lens?
- High-index lenses use less material to correct your vision, resulting in lenses that are thinner + lighter weight than standard materials (like polycarbonate). QUAYRx glasses come with high-index 1.60 lenses for a more comfortable wearing experience.
Will you fill prescriptions in frames that are not purchased from Quay?
- At this time, we only fill prescriptions for QUAYRx + select QUAY frames.