How do I get QUAYRx glasses?
- Obtain a valid, unexpired prescription from an optometrist.
- Order your prescription glasses online and in-store for just $95. We are excited to offer QUAYRx at select stores, find your nearest location here.
- For online orders, you'll receive your prescription glasses within 17-20 days after your prescription is validated. After submitting your order, please allow up to 10 days before receiving a shipping confirmation email.
Where do I upload my glasses prescription?
- You will be prompted to upload your glasses prescription, during the checkout process.
What if I don't have my prescription on hand?
- Don't worry choose the Send Later option & one of our Customer Care Associates will follow up with you.
I don’t have a prescription, what do I do?
- Call up your regular optometrist and make an appointment. Be sure to ask your doctor to include your pupillary distance (PD) measurement on your prescription. The average adult PD is 54-74 mm.
My prescription is expired, what do I do?
- If you're currently unable to obtain a current, valid prescription use this link to renew your prescription with VISIBLY
- Visibly offers an easy to use digital vision test.
How do I find my PD?
- Learn how to measure your PD here.
How can my prescription data be used?
- Quay stores do not keep physical copies of prescriptions. After you’ve made your purchase, they’re kept within your customer profile, which you can access here.
- Your prescription information is for reference purposes only.
What is a valid glasses prescription?
- We consider a valid prescription an unexpired Rx. Glasses prescriptions are different from a contact lens Rx, we do not accept contact lens prescriptions.
What is the range of prescription you can fill?
- We currently fill single vision +4 to -6 and astigmatism of +/-4.
What is single vision?
- Single vision lenses are made with one prescription throughout the entire lens to correct for a specific field of vision (distance, intermediate, or reading). If you're nearsighted or farsighted, this is the best option for you.
What if I have a prescription for progressive lenses?
- We're happy to make single-vision lenses from your progressive prescription. A QUAYRx Customer Care Associate will reach out to you for more information after you've placed your order.
I already have a pair of Quays that I love. Can I send them in to have my prescription put in?
- QUAYRx glasses are available as a complete package, which includes frames + lenses for just $95. If you have a pair you want to turn into prescription glasses, you’ll need to check with your local optometrist to have your prescription lenses made + fitted for your current Quays.
I am an international customer (outside the US). Can I order prescription glasses?
- Currently we only ship QUAYRx domestically within the US (50 states-including Washington D.C).
- We are working on bringing QUAYRx to Australia, UK & Europe – Stay Tuned.