HOW DO I GET QUAYRX GLASSES?
- Obtain a valid, unexpired prescription from an optometrist.
- Order your prescription glasses online and in-store for just $125. We are excited to offer QUAYRx at select stores. Find your nearest location here.
- For online orders, you'll receive your prescription glasses within 17-20 days after your prescription is validated. After submitting your order, please allow up to 14 days before receiving a shipping confirmation email.
- We can only complete your order once we have all your prescription information, so keep an eye out for emails about missing information once you place your order. If you have questions or issues, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE DO I UPLOAD MY GLASSES PRESCRIPTION?
- You will be prompted to upload your glasses prescription during checkout.
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE MY PRESCRIPTION ON HAND?
- Don't worry. Choose the Send Later option & one of our Customer Care Associates will follow up with you.
I DON’T HAVE A PRESCRIPTION; WHAT DO I DO?
- Call up your regular optometrist and make an appointment. Ask your doctor to include your pupillary distance (PD) measurement on your prescription. The average adult PD is 54-74 mm.
MY PRESCRIPTION IS EXPIRED; WHAT DO I DO?
- If you're currently unable to obtain a current, valid prescription, use this link to renew your prescription with VISIBLY
- Visibly offers an easy-to-use digital vision test.
HOW DO I FIND MY PD?
- Learn how to measure your PD here.
WHY DO I NEED A PD?
- A pupillary distance (PD) is the distance between the center of each pupil. This measurement is used to determine where you will look through the lens of your glasses.
HOW CAN MY PRESCRIPTION DATA BE USED?
- Quay stores do not keep physical copies of prescriptions. After you’ve made your purchase, they’re kept within your customer profile, which you can access here.
- Your prescription information is for reference purposes only.
WHAT IS A VALID GLASSES PRESCRIPTION?
- We consider a valid prescription an unexpired Rx with your doctor’s name and license number.
- Glasses prescriptions are different from a contact lens Rx. We do not accept contact lens prescriptions.
WHAT IS THE RANGE OF PRESCRIPTIONS YOU CAN FILL?
- We currently fill single vision prescriptions that are +4 to -6 in power with a +/-4 and astigmatism.
CAN YOU FILL GLASSES WITH PRISM?
- Yes! We accept prescriptions with up to +4 prism correction.
WHAT IS SINGLE VISION?
- Single vision lenses are made with one prescription throughout the entire lens to correct for a specific field of vision (distance, computer, or reading). This is the best option for you if you're nearsighted or farsighted.
- Distance: To be used for everyday activities
- Computer: To be used to view objects about 24 inches from your eyes.
- Reading: To be used to view objects about 12 inches from your eyes.
I AM NOT SURE WHAT TYPE OF PRESCRIPTION I HAVE.
- Most people need a single-vision prescription correction. If you have an “ADD” power, progressive lenses are recommended. Currently, QUAYRx is only available in single vision.
WHAT IF I HAVE A PRESCRIPTION FOR PROGRESSIVE LENSES?
- We're happy to make single-vision lenses from your progressive prescription. A QUAYRx Customer Care Associate will contact you for more information after placing your order.
I WANT TO ORDER MORE THAN 1 PAIR OF GLASSES, DO THEY HAVE TO HAVE THE SAME RX?
- You can order as many pairs as you’d like with a different Rx in each pair. When ordering, you will be able to select which Rx you want in each pair.
I ALREADY HAVE A PAIR OF QUAYS THAT I LOVE. CAN I SEND THEM IN TO HAVE MY PRESCRIPTION PUT IN?
- QUAYRx glasses are available as a complete package, which includes frames + lenses for just $125. If you have a pair you want to turn into prescription glasses, you’ll need to check with your local optometrist to have your prescription lenses made + fitted for your current Quays.
- Our frames are made to hold prescription lenses. But many factors like eye size and prescription strength allow an Rx lens to be mounted in a frame. We also cannot guarantee that all optical providers will fill prescriptions for frames not purchased from their store.
I AM AN INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER (OUTSIDE THE US). CAN I ORDER PRESCRIPTION GLASSES?
- Currently, we only ship QUAYRx domestically within the US (50 states-including Washington D.C).
- We are working on bringing QUAYRx to Australia, UK & Europe – Stay Tuned.