Wholesale Accounts, Senior Specialist
The primary responsibility of this role is to build and own the important relationships with our Accounts and Buyers. S/he will also define growth strategy and identify/prioritize initiatives, negotiate for marketing opportunities, achieve sales targets, and ensure sales orders are fulfilled.
Manage 5-10 mid-sized Accounts with tremendous growth opportunity. Must be organized, love working with external partners, and have an interest in retail and fast-fashion.
EXAMPLES OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inform Buyers of new launches, marketing calendar/activities, and partner to leverage all marketing levers (promotional calendars, social, etc.)
- Collect feedback from Buyers on areas of excellence, improvement, and suggestions for new product design
- Lead bi-weekly touch base meetings with Buyers
- Communicate and inform internal Sales/Marketing teams of what is needed to drive sales; advocate for your Accounts
- Help to build sales plan and work to achieve sales targets
- Ensure purchase orders are received, inputted, and processed by expected delivery dates (work closely with Order Management/Operations teams)
- 25-50% Travel required
This is an exciting role for someone who wants to be part of a small team, work at a fast-paced and fast-growing company, and loves account management!