We believe that knowledge is power, and we’re putting our money where our mouth is by giving ten members of the Quay Squad the opportunity to win a $10k scholarship to support their educational goals and fuel their dreams. Self-expression is at the core of everything we do, so we want to hear how you express yourself. Self-expression doesn’t always mean being the loudest or most flamboyant, it means embracing every side of yourself—so show us what you’ve got.
- US, Australia, New Zealand
- Must be at least 16 years old at time of application
- Applicant’s educational goals have a clear and defined purpose and mission and a specific use for the funds as explained in the application
- Use of funds (20%)
- Writing ability (20%)
- Creativity (20%)
- Originality (20%)
- Overall excellence (20%)
- August 15th - Scholarship open for applications, marketing begins
- October 4th - Scholarship application period ends
- October 16th - Semi-finalists are notified + given their video prompt
- October 31st - Final due date for video entries
- November 16th - Recipients are notified + announced
- First round written submissions will be reviewed and semi-finalists will be invited to a second round, where they will create a one-minute video submission. A group of finalists from round two will be reviewed by the Quay Australia internal leadership to select final winners.