The Global Digital Marketing Manager plays a key role in a rapidly growing brand and will have a wide scope and impact over launching and running digital marketing programs and campaigns.
- Provide overall strategy for digital marketing, including CRM, SEO/SEM, affiliate, display and content marketing.
- Execute and build key programs, like loyalty and email, in house, while providing strategic direction to partner agencies
- Set and measure performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against KPIs
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on insights
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Thrives in a fast-paced start up environment
- Has a natural curiosity about the world, especially the digital one, and constantly look for ways to innovate and improve
- Has a proven ability to drive traffic through new programs and optimizing existing ones
- Drives strategy through application of analytics and customer data and measurement
- Delivers flawless experiences to customers with a customer-centric mindset
- Works well with a cross-functional team, including developers
- Manages priorities on simultaneous projects and are dedicated to the details
- Thinks globally and mobile-first with digital programs.
- Likes to have a big impact on a business
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT QUAY AUSTRALIA
Born roadside on the festival circuit in 2004, Linda and Allen Hammond founded Quay Australia, the notoriously cool sunglass brand for the nonconforming and freethinking. After launching in the international market in 2009, son Zak Hammond joined the team, making Quay a true family business. Today, Quay’s sunnies can be found in 35 countries at over 2000 retailers worldwide and online. With its signature oversized frames, playful yet infinitely edgy range of designs, and affordable price point, Quay allows for the necessary sunglass wardrobe styling—aka ensuring every outfit is styles with the perfect pair of sunnies. With music inspired roots, countless adventures abroad and some Melbourne flair, Quay Australia has become a favorite for individuals with fearless style, a carefree attitude and fresh perspective.
The culture at Quay reflects these roots. Jobs are based in San Francisco and offer competitive wages, benefits, an amazing team and endless opportunities.