The Ecommerce and Mobile Product Manager plays a key role in a rapidly growing brand and will have a wide scope and impact over managing the product roadmap and implementing it successfully.
- Work with stakeholders to improve the functionality, user experience and performance of digital platforms
- Build products and features from existing ideas
- Manage business priorities and direct development team iterations
- Develop detailed requirements
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities, gather requirements and determine best means to deliver upon initiatives in a timely and iterative manner
- Drive performance enhancements by monitoring results after implementation
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Thrives in a fast-paced start up environment
- Has a natural curiosity about the world, especially the digital one, and constantly looks for ways to innovate and improve
- Drives strategy through application of analytics and customer data and measurement
- Delivers flawless experiences to customers with a customer-centric mindset
- Works well with a cross-functional team, including developers
- Manages priorities on simultaneous projects and are dedicated to the details
- Thinks globally and mobile-first with digital programs.
- Likes to have a big impact on a business
- BA or equivalent
- 5 years related experience
- Strong attention to technical detail
- Excellent communication
- Experience with project management
- Experience with web-related technologies, UI, web design and web analytics
- Online retail experience a plus
Apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com.
ABOUT QUAY AUSTRALIA
Born roadside on the festival circuit in 2004, Linda and Allen Hammond founded Quay Australia, the notoriously cool sunglass brand for the nonconforming and freethinking. After launching in the international market in 2009, son Zak Hammond joined the team, making Quay a true family business. Today, Quay’s sunnies can be found in 35 countries at over 2000 retailers worldwide and online. With its signature oversized frames, playful yet infinitely edgy range of designs, and affordable price point, Quay allows for the necessary sunglass wardrobe styling—aka ensuring every outfit is styles with the perfect pair of sunnies. With music inspired roots, countless adventures abroad and some Melbourne flair, Quay Australia has become a favorite for individuals with fearless style, a carefree attitude and fresh perspective.
The culture at Quay reflects these roots. Jobs are based in San Francisco and offer competitive wages, benefits, an amazing team and endless opportunities.